Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's Almost Finished

Holy goat nipples batman,

My first year of college is almost done. I'll say it again. Holy. Goat. Nipples. I feel like it was two days ago that I moved in, and cried for the next week. Now I feel so changed; I've learned things about myself that a year ago, I would have never admitted to myself. I've made friends that I will cherish for the rest of my life, and I've creeped like I've never crept before. Thanks Hannah Dove, for helping me realize this potential, I'm really glad I met you =] This year has put me through more than I could have ever imagined, but I don't regret a single thing. Laughing, crying, falling, and smiling. Thoughts of love, and love taken away. Betrayal, and gained trust. It's all a part of life. And we take it day by day. Sometimes it's like we take one step forward, only to take two steps backward. However, we can't let that stop us. Keep pressing onwards. In the words of Katy Perry (even though I really can't stand her) "After the hurricane comes the rainbow" Life is a beautiful thing. I've learned to treasure what I have, and to love until I can't love anymore. As a closing to this first post, I know that it wasn't perfect. And it never will be. But I'll keep swingin' that bat as long as the curveballs keep comin'

No comments:

Post a Comment