Thursday, May 5, 2011

Death Comes Swiftly in the Form of Exams

Yeah, what the title said. It is well known that final exams are the worst time of any given school year, and yet, I still seem to disregard them until they're here. Studying for them is not just a task, it's a state of mind. I've chosen to incorporate the words of Nicki Minaj, "And yes I killa kill 'em, I guess I am the villain, I park on the curb, I'm the ownah of the buildin', the buildin'" ..by this, I lead myself to know that I can kill these exams; I WILL OWN THEM. RAAAAH >:D

Though this hasn't been the best week of my life, it has not been without its good parts. I'm gonna pull a Buddha and say, what is happiness without the smallest dose of sadness? We can't know an amazing day if we haven't known a terrible one. So what do we do when we get knocked down by a bad day? We pick ourselves up, brush ourselves off, and begin anew with a smile.

It's amazing how much difference one smile can make. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment