Monday, December 5, 2011

I'd like to ask..?

Am I even special?

They say that God created us all to be unique and special, but it seems that I can't find that thing that makes me special.

I can't really do anything very well, nor do I have any talents to speak of.

I'd love to be able to play sports, like most guys. But I'm pretty awful at them all.

I'd love to be able to draw or paint, but I'm pretty lacking in that department. Sometimes I can draw a killer stick figure though.

I'd love to be able to play music well or sing, but neither of those was a gift given to me. At least, not that I can tell.

Maybe even be smart. And a somewhat decent writer. But I wasn't born with anything special in that department.

For a while I thought making people laugh may be some talent I had, but nearly everyone can do that. Nothing special there.




I just know I'm here for a reason. I have faith in God, and He has a purpose and a plan for me.
So, maybe at some point, I'll find I have some gift. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment