Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I really should be writing an essay

BUT I THINK I'LL WRITE AN ENTRY INSTEAD !

So, I definitely have a paper to write. Well, in fact..2. But this is much more enticing.
It has been far too long since I've written anything here, and now that I'm freshly back from a 2 mile run in the sprinkling rain, I feel like an Iron Man. (More like a marshmallow man)
Life is fantastic, my dearest blog, and I wake up every day with a smile.
I finally found something spiritually fulfilling, and I feel awake and alive in my faith, which is basically the best feeling in the world.
I've made new friends, some of which I thought would never talk to me..because I'm a total dork.
Classes are great, my girlfriend is amazing, and jfidoapnvuirfnivoijionpv life is good :)
Just thought I'd let you know.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment