Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Yowza. It's been a long time.

Too long, if you ask me. For realz.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to just start writing my thoughts down here, and just seeing where it goes. So, here goes.

For a while I've been trying to figure out why I'm here on this planet. It's interesting to see those around me who seem to have discovered a talent in their life, something to work towards, something that God gave them that they can associate with and develop. Truth is, I have no idea what I'm good at. I'm searching for something that I can work on and get better at, something that I can use to fellowship with others and better myself through. Some have sports, some have music, some have art, others are natural born leaders, writers, speakers. I have..I am..

Honestly speaking I have no clue.  I've been praying that God would take me and use me just as I am and use my gift(s) for the glory of His Kingdom. My fear is that He is not going to find much to work with. It is said that He works through our gifts because it was He who gave them to us. Like I said before, he works through some with their gift of music or art, leading, speaking, writing, and even sports. However, I'm afraid that I'm not particularly "good" at any of these, and my prayer is that God will still find a way to use me. It's something that I'm going to keep praying about. God has a bigger plan for my life, and I know that I'm where I am right now for a very specific reason.

Sorry that was kinda depressing. On the brighter side, my runs are getting longer, and I'm feeling more physically fit than I ever have in my life! It puts a smile on my face to look in the mirror sometimes now rather than the disgusting cringe I have been used to all my life. My friends are strong, I'm SO blessed by those around me. They know who they are, and they will never know how much I love them.

I'll end with a :), because I want to. Things are looking up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment